Here are the three most stylish holiday homes in Porto

0

While Porto’s charm has attracted visitors for centuries, the city’s vacation homes have never been so fashionable. Its creative streets are a maze of port, pastéis de natas and pastel-infused properties – increasingly sought after by the most stylish travelers.

Recent sales have seen exclusive modern homes selling for millions of dollars, but as the need for escape intensifies we have a feeling Portugal’s second city will remain the top location on the wishlist. from everyone.

According to Engel & Völkers, 60% of all real estate transactions in Porto can be attributed to Portuguese clients, while international buyers make up the remaining 40%. However, after browsing the market, it is easy to see its appeal. These are three of the chicest properties currently available.

1. Ultra-contemporary villa in Foz do Douro

Holiday home in Porto with modern garden

(Image credit: Engel & Völkers Porto Foz)

Listed at € 3.53 / $ 4.2 million, this villa in affluent Foz do Douro is an elegant sanctuary in the middle of an equally trendy postcode. The home has five bedrooms, a monochrome living space, and a gourmet kitchen, the sleek cabinetry of which fuel our modern kitchen ideas.

The villa also has an elevator, swimming pool and landscaped garden crowned by the terrace pictured above. It’s a calming utopia on Porto’s sandy shore – but as a warning – you’d never want to leave. More details are available here.

2. Rattan apartment in Foz do Douro

Holiday home in Porto with elegant furniture

(Image credit: Engel & Völkers Porto Foz)

An alternative to a modern house by the Atlantic? A rustic apartment – which in all its natural allure – has certainly not sacrificed its style. The apartment, which is listed at $ 3.5 / 4.1 million, draws on its architectural strengths – from its striking stone walls to elegant curved windows – to present a quintessentially Portuguese haven.

Our favorite decorating ideas include the 70s-inspired rattan chair and circular coffee table that would inevitably accommodate a plate of pastéis de natas and a few glasses of local wine. Listing agents have more information here.

3. Maximumist house in Aldoar

Holiday home in Porto with maximalist interiors

(Image credit: Engel & Völkers Porto Foz)

For stylish living room ideas from the most demanded location right now, this eclectic home in Aldoar is a great place to start. Listed at 2.9 / 3.4 million euros, this large property features six en-suite bedrooms, two kitchens, and a plethora of living rooms that exude a maximalist aesthetic.

Yes, if Abigail Ahern were vacationing in Porto, we think her meeting place would look like this. The property also includes a green garden which acts as a therapeutic space among the green municipality. Engel & Völkers have more details here.

We will take you to Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply